Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Trying to Stay Motivated

The last few weeks I have been trying to run at least every other day. I guess I feel directionless and work has been really busy so running has been put on the back burner. Next week I would like to get back to running garages again and doing a run longer than 10 miles on the weekend. I also have a resolution to go to the gym at least twice a week. I lost my ipod so that makes it all the harder to do those tough treadmill workouts. OK enough complaining and lamenting lost workouts. There are some fun races approaching that I have never run so maybe that will keep me focused or something. Anyway not much else to report.

2 comments:

Sam said...

Even when it's tough, it's good that you're still getting out there. Just getting in a run when you don't want to makes all the difference.

Hope to see you out at the Resurrection Run or something else soon!

Priscilla said...

I have thought about the Resurrection Run and I am running the Seabrook Trails Half at a training pace. Hopefully better running is ahead. See you soon!