Thursday, March 27, 2008

I Hurt

I still hurt from yesterday. This will definitely be a complaining post so you have been given fair warning. I have a major pain in by back side region and I am wondering if I can even run today. I was thinking I should at least try so I can work through this and feel better tomorrow. I may just get on the treadmill and power walk this afternoon after I finish my work. I will wait till the Seinfeld reruns are on so at least I can laugh and be distracted from the pain of it all. I keep telling myself what doesn't do you in makes you stronger. Right?

2 comments:

Junie B said...

I think the saying is: what doesnt kill you makes you stronger...

Quit your belly achin! ;o)

Being sore is a GOOD thing!!! Hang in there!

Gaslight ;-) said...

You can do it!!!

Now go run, darlin!