Thursday, March 20, 2008

My First Run Since Sunday

Today I met Jackie for a run from the Kroger in Clear Lake. We made it the whole 7 mile route and it felt the same as when we turn and take the shortcut for 5 miles. I feel like a real slacker this week but I just haven't been able to get myself up in the mornings lately. It was very hard to not cancel this morning but I knew I needed the miles or the week would end with nothing. I have a 5K to run on Saturday so I guess that will be my speed for the week. I am fighting the urge to have another cup of coffee as I sit here at my computer. I would like to reduce my caffeine intake in hopes of better general health. I think all this is doing is giving me a headache. Today definitely feels like Friday but I guess that makes sense. I suppose I am rambling now but that happens when your alarm goes off at 4:30 am and you don't have the good sense to go back to sleep. Anyway most likely I will go easy tomorrow for maybe 4 miles and then run the 5K Saturday. I hope my 5 readers have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Junie B said...

I am going to assume you are running the Resurrection Run. If so, see you there!

Sam said...

I'll second June's remark. If it's the Resurrection Run you seek, then we'll both see you there.

Okay, so that's two of your readers. :P

AtlantaMom said...

Reader #3 checking in...