I actually love running but right now it is fighting me so I will list my hates related to this addictive and frustrating sport:
1. How slow it is to make progress
2. How quickly fitness is lost
3. Not being able to run speed without blasting my ipod (I can't find my ipod right now so speed is suffering)
4. How hard it is to get motivated sometimes
5. Seeing how easy it is for some people to run 5-10 miles daily for years on end (what is with that anyway?)
6. Being in a new age group and all of the really fast peeps turned by age right after me (or just before)
7. Hot weather
8. Early morning running ( I love my Clear Lake group but man I can never make it on time)
9. Realizing it will be years if ever before I make some of my running goals and by then I probably won't even care...
10. I forgot ten but you get the point...
A good thing - Having a sweet daughter that reads this over my shoulder and offers to loan me her ipod :)