Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Sick

I haven't run in 3 days now so not much to blog about in that area. I did my longest run of 23.67 miles on Sunday with Kenyan Way. The weather was great for running but I think that's what pushed my cold into overdrive. I woke up Saturday with a stuffy nose and a slight earache. These symptoms went away later in the day and I felt better when I woke up Sunday so I got ready for my run. After the run I started feeling stuffy again and things went downhill from there. I have been taking cold medicine vigilantly for 3 days now and I think it is working. Maybe.

Christmas was good with some unexpected presents and a chance to relax with family. The kids had a great time playing with the Wii all day. I even got a chance to try it and I have to admit it was a blast. I like the bowling and I can't wait to try the tennis and golf. I was excited about the GPS for my car which was a total surprise. Now I won't have to call Mike every time I get lost. I am terribly directionally challenged (maybe they can invent a GPS like my watch that speaks directions while you are running). I would be so set with one of those. I hope everyone had a great holiday!

No comments: