Monday, December 3, 2007

Brrrr!

I never thought I would say this but I am actually hoping for heat in the next few days. When I checked weather.com this morning the week looks cold until the weekend. My theory is I would rather have my last few runs before Sunmart be hot so I am in that mindset for Saturday but I suppose it is not to be. I will have to freeze my bottom off and then fry (I do that when it is over 60 degrees) for 31 miles. I ran a warm 10 miler on Sunday which turned out OK. I know Saturday is just a relaxed run for me (if that is possible) but I still dread a miserable training run. The trails at Huntsville are very enjoyable so maybe that will distract me. So far I have never had a fall so I will also focus on maintaining that record.

I was so excited to find out a fellow Kenyanwayer (again with my words) had read my blog. There must be more readers out there because I have people viewing my profile. Maybe they just look at that and skip the blog, who knows. Anyway I guess I have obsessed enough for today....

No comments: