Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Speed and Hills

Today I got myself up and met the group at Memorial for garages. I was tired at the end of the warm up so I knew this would not be an easy task. I managed to complete one garage and then I had to rest while the group started the second. I was able to go again for the last repeat and then I was exhausted for the cool down run back to the park. The humidity is definitely draining me. My legs were also tired from speed yesterday. I did a mile warm up at 8:20 and then three miles of 200 meters at 6:07 pace with 200 rest at 8:20. Toward the end I tried to run the rest period faster. After my speed work I went to the circuit class at the Y for my daily torture. That's about all lately tomorrow should be an easy 5 miles.

1 comment:

Junie B said...

you BETTER be there tomorrow!! ;o)