Monday, April 7, 2008

Monday, Blah

I went for a short run on the treadmill this afternoon. This consisted of a one mile warm up and then seven something the next two. After this I went to my class at the Y which by now is starting to not hurt so bad. I am getting to know the people and the trainer is a lot nicer now (he hasn't run with us since the first day). We did a 10 minute run and I tried to cover a much distance as possible then we did something like suicides down the field. We ended our outdoor session with a quick game of soccer. This was really fun and I have much more respect for what my kids do every week. I wish I didn't cringe when the ball comes my way but I know it is just about to hit me in the head! Actually our team did pretty good and I got in a few good efforts. We then went inside for weights, push ups, lunges, and ab work. Tomorrow is an early morning of hill climbing at Mount Bacon. Now I am ready to clean up and relax!!

2 comments:

Gaslight ;-) said...

How is Mt bacon? Warming up there yet?

Junie B said...

ok i want to hear about Yuri's!!