Thursday, April 24, 2008

Changes

Things have been really busy lately. I am still running whenever I can fit it in. Work has been all consuming lately and then the rest of the time I sleep or am with the family. Coffee has become a staple in my diet for better or worse. I try to make sure all of my workouts are quality but it is just hard to fit them in. Changes are happening everywhere. I personally like change and am not to resistant to other new ideas. This makes life interesting and keeps me wondering what will happen next. I don't however like confrontation and with theses changes coming about confrontation is inevitable. I know this is a good experience for me but it is still unsettling. I am talking about some decisions I have been called upon to make for work. Change is hard to deal with for lots of people and I have found recently it can make some down right hostile. I don't like people to be upset with me so this whole process has started to eat at me. The right choice of course is not always the popular one. So I am left thinking how does it end? That answer should come at the end of next week. Let's hope some people are still talking to me by then.

1 comment:

Gaslight ;-) said...

If you're acting in integrity, being forthright, and true to yourself and your family, do what you gotta do.

I can't imagine you'd be inconsiderate or mean. :-)