Monday, April 7, 2008

Where Did That PR Go?

Well it seems many found theirs this weekend but mine has yet show itself this season. Really it is my fault for being a slacker lately. I did redeem myself a little by showing up at the BCRR run on Sunday and it was a good workout for me. I just need a kick in the butt and bad races seem to be what do it for me. I really hate speed work so unless I want to just maintain I have to come up with something. I guess I will keep racing and get back to more miles if that is what it takes. Oh well someone let me know if they find an extra PR laying around I could sure use it.

3 comments:

Junie B said...

I was wondering if you made it to the Sunday run!! Good for you!!

Steve Bezner said...

Nice to meet you on Sat! Good Luck with your training!

word verification: igqqqff

Gaslight ;-) said...

That was funny...I'll check in closet and let you know, k?