Saturday, April 3, 2010

Saturday

The conditions were horrible for my short run this morning. I felt like I was running through a swamp. Anyway I made it through 4 miles and then headed back for breakfast with the family. I have decided I would like to run the Tour de Bayou races this year. I love the cross country courses. I am sure the hills will make mince meat out of me but what doesn't kill me, well you know. I used to be able to burn up those hills but that was a few years ago and lack of training has taken it's toll. I do miss those days. Plans may change being that the races all take place during the week after work and I may not have childcare available. I suppose if the stars align I will be there and if not it was not meant to be. I am off to a day of chores and work...

1 comment:

Bert said...

Hope to see you at next Thu TDB, White Oak Blvd and Thelma, not far from the Heights. I've never run there before, hopefully not as hilly as the first one!