Friday, April 16, 2010

Finally Friday!

Another week is gone and I am glad this one is history! Running wise all is well. I have been on the treadmill at the gym again this week. My training for the next several months will consist of treadmill @ gym run 20 minutes increasing speed every week or two until I reach sub seven pace for said time. When I reach desired pace then add 5 minutes until I reach 35-40 minutes of running. This is what has worked in the past to get in race shape so this is what I will do. Other part of the recipe is finding a group to run me into the ground on Saturday or Sunday. I have run with a few groups over the years to accomplish this, it is just a matter of deciding which day I want to run. I may meet up with Kenyan Way in May but not sure yet. Have a happy fast running weekend!

No comments: