Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Painful Wednesday

I am really doing my best to get some work done but my head just keeps pounding. Only a half hour more until I take lunch and I am hoping that will make it all better. This morning I got up at the standard 4:30 am to get to the gym. After going to bed way too late this was the most painful workout yet. The intensity was actually low yet I had no energy. I think work has drained all of that from me. I like running on the treadmill most of the time but today I just felt sick. The guy next to me kept running way too fast and hanging on to the side bars of the treadmill for dear life. I really wanted to yell at him to just slow down because he was driving me batty. If you can't run without hanging on the treadmill you are going to fast. I skipped weights and headed to Starbucks for a giant coffee. When I got home Bear was ready for a quick walk before I got the kids up for school. Maybe I will call it quits early today and head home for some rest. I need a reset button for today...

No comments: