Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Wednesday

This morning when the alarm went off I immediately thought about skipping the run. I knew this was not really an option and I reluctantly got out of bed and put my warm clothes on. The house was cold so I thought it would be a lot colder outside and it turned out I was overdressed. Oh well the run must go on. Bear bolted from his crate as usual and we headed out the door. Halfway down the street I decided this would be a walk not a run. Bear seemed to agree as he just wanted to stop at every tree. We proceeded to do a mile walk and then get home to get the kids up for school. Since I bailed this morning I will probably go for 4 miles this afternoon after work. Tomorrow will most likely be a day off to celebrate Tabitha's Birthday. She said she would like to shop, see a movie and eat out (no mention of running). That sounds good to me!

No comments: