Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Yeah, I Really Love January at the Gym!

So I rush to the gym yesterday to try and get in 3 miles before circuit class. I drop the kids at the childcare room and head toward the treadmills only to find every last one taken. I don't remember ever having to wait for a treadmill. Then it hits me this is January and these individuals are all pumped up with New Years Resolution spirit or something. Now am waiting and wondering if I should just head to class or stick it out and try to get a treadmill. I am reminded of those times in Disney World when you had to circle the restaurants like a shark waiting to pounce on a table as soon as the people looked like they might be taking their last bites. Yes this was just like that. Finally an open treadmill! I jump on and think about how the regulars will have the place to ourselves when February comes around. I hope 2009 brings good things for everyone. Happy New Year!

No comments: