Monday, January 26, 2009

Year of the Ox

Evidently this is supposed to be a challenging year for me being a tiger in the year of the ox. I read about this on the internet today while I was supposed to be working. I am supposed to have 3 neutral months and 9 unfavorable months. Yikes, this was a bit unnerving to see. The snake is supposed to have the best year of all with 10 favorable months and 2 neutral months. We shall see how this year goes, it should be interesting. Anyway I am back to running though not much lately as there is little time for it. Mainly I try to jump on the treadmill whenever I get a minute between work and family. Work has been nonstop and I would really welcome a vacation over spring break. Who knows if that is in the cards but it would be really really nice. I am off too sleep because it has been a long day and tomorrow will be even more so. Happy year of the ox!

No comments: