Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Tuesday at the Boardwalk

Today I ran at the boardwalk in Kemah and we mixed in some hills at the parking garage there. I didn't feel like running the bridge today so we stuck to the beaten path. I felt beaten today after only 4 miles. Anyway I don't think I am a good morning runner. My alarm went off at 4:15 am and all I thought was this is way too early. I made myself get up because I knew someone was waiting and canceling was not an option today. I like Mondays and Fridays because I run in the afternoon before circuit class. My brain is too tired to think about much more today so I think this will be short if not sweet. Until tomorrow (or whenever I get myself in the blogging mood again)....

2 comments:

Gaslight ;-) said...

Dude, 4 am is not morning running- that's middle of the night, pre-dawn running!
Good to see you out last week. Maybe you'll join us for a delightful Wednesday run on the bayou soon?

Priscilla said...

Perhaps when I get some fitness back. I am still trying to struggle through on Sundays.