Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Catching Up

I guess it has been awhile since my last post. I have been all about running but not about writing so here we go...

First off I ran the 25K which was a little warm to say the least. Luckily I had good company and it turned out to be the most fun I have had at a race. I had a slow time but not too bad for the conditions. I was glad to finish and still be smiling. After the race I did another 3.5 miles or so to get in my full milage for the day. Maybe next year will bring cooler weather.

Since the 25K I have been increasing my miles and have been around 70 miles per week. I think last week I was a little short on miles due to the rainy weather. I couldn't bring myself to run in the rain on Saturday. I actually woke up, got ready and made it halfway to the Kenyan Way long run but the temperature kept falling and the rain got harder so I went back to my warm bed. I completed my scheduled long run on Sunday under much more favorable circumstances. Monday I ran 8 miles easy around my neighborhood and Tuesday I ventured back to the parking garages for some hill work. I actually feel pretty good after the hill workouts now, let's just hope it will pay off on Allen Parkway in January. This weekend is another long run and then hopefully I will run Sunmart the following weekend. That's about all my running news for now. Oh, a quick note that I am now linked to the HARRA Homepage at www.harra.org. Isn't that exciting?!

No comments: