Thursday, November 6, 2008

Weekend Plans

I am tired this week and have a major headache this morning. I am not in the mood to work so I thought I would get off task and update the blog. I am happy about Tuesday but Obama is inheriting a big mess. This weekend is the 25K which I wanted to run but I know I am not ready. Again I will opt out of the race and go for a long run with the group. I would really like to run a Thanksgiving race but my experience with the TXU Turkey Trot was not very good last year. I really wish they would have a timed 5K event. The course they had last year was terrible and at the end of the race the 10K runners got stuck weaving in and out of walkers at the end of the 5K. This Thanksgiving we may just sleep in and have our own run in the neighborhood. I hope everyone has a great weekend and good luck in the 25K!

1 comment:

elf said...

I'll almost definitely be out there for a long run on Sunday as well. I'm thinking about going 12 or 13, but we'll see. Might just run with the group. At any rate, see you then!