Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Hard Workout (I'm Tired!)

More progress but I am tired! I guess progress will do that. I have become quite addicted to my gym workouts. Lately I only run outside 2 out of 6 running days per week. One of those is my long run which would be dreadful on the treadmill. I am greatly encouraged since my daily workouts are getting faster every week. I am sure if I gave away my paces every day like some other bloggers people might think I was crazy to run like that several days per week but it must be done for me to improve. I am feeling good so I think I will just ride the wave. Many times when asked I say I do not do speed work. This is true because I hate traditional repeats like 400s and 800s. Some runners think track is fun and I will never get that. I push myself on 99% of my daily workouts so pretty much everyday is speed but not in the traditional form. I have to fool myself otherwise I would never do it. So now I am looking at the race calendar and trying to decide where to test myself in the next few weeks. I may run this weekend or wait another two weeks. Decisions.

No comments: