Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Killer Wednesday

I failed to wake up to meet the people at Kroger this morning so I had to pack my stuff and get to the gym after work. I managed to make it to the gym and warm up for a mile on the treadmill before my circuit class. I had the good fortune of being the odd man out when we picked partners so I got the teacher and he pretty much kicked my butt. We did a series of cardio drills with weights mixed in for 30 minutes straight. We then rested and went into rotating sets of weights, push ups, and three minutes of cardio for the next 30 minutes. I managed to stay pretty strong during this set but I wanted to collapse at the end. I was so tired and we finished up with crunches. I was the overachiever that finished first and got rewarded with our trainer telling me to do another set. Yea! I really wanted to run some more after but I was way too exhausted. I think it is time for some TV and bed...

No comments: